- In SAP Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) you are using the IDoc_AAE Sender Adapter
- You are sending messages from a backend R/3 system to PI/PO
- Messages get "stuck" in the backend in transaction SM58
- The messages will not reach the PO IDoc monitor
- The issue may manifest in different ways, among the reported errors in SM58 on Sending system are:
- Server repository could not create function template for 'IDOC_INBOUND_ASYCHRONOUS" Message no. SR053
- Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host
- JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, SWPM, JCO_ERROR_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND , KBA , BC-XI-CON-IDO , Idoc Adapter J2EE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.