- Upgraded from Front End Server FES 3.0 to FES 6.0
- Now the Fiori MyInbox is Version 1.23.7 after upgrade
- Also applied the additional patches to get the MyInbox Version upgraded to 1.23.9 (so we are on the latest available Patch level of the MyInbox)
- Past SAP notes should not be relevant after this upgrade:
- 2888346 - Patch My Inbox 1.23.8
- 2848249 - My Inbox custom attributes do not appear
- 2852685 - My Inbox custom attributes don't appear when initially loaded via Internet Explorer
- UI5 Runtime version is 1.71.14
- There are issues wherein if the user who must use the Fiori MyInbox in Expertmode (tableview) do not get the custom attributes displayed
- However in the Fiori Tile My Inbox (Mobile Version) the custom attributes are displayed in the detail screen
- It is also seen in Chrome debugging that the browser request returns the custom attributes - why is it not showing in My Inbox Fiori app in Expert Mode?
- Front End Server 6.0
- Fiori MyInbox 1.27.7 to 1.23.9
"Fiori MyInbox Custom Attributes","MyInbox Expert Mode","MyInbox Tableview","MyInbox custom","MyInbox batch call","MyInbox CustomerAttributeDefinitionData" , KBA , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.