- Upgraded from Front End Server FES 3.0 to FES 6.0
- Now the Fiori MyInbox is Version 1.23.7 after upgrade
- Also applied the additional patches to get the MyInbox Version upgraded to 1.23.9 (so we are on the latest available Patch level of the MyInbox)
- Past SAP notes should not be relevant after this upgrade:
- 2888346 - Patch My Inbox 1.23.8
- 2848249 - My Inbox custom attributes do not appear
- 2852685 - My Inbox custom attributes don't appear when initially loaded via Internet Explorer
- UI5 Runtime version is 1.71.14
- There are issues wherein if the user who must use the Fiori MyInbox in Expertmode (tableview) do not get the custom attributes displayed
- However in the Fiori Tile My Inbox (Mobile Version) the custom attributes are displayed in the detail screen
- It is also seen in Chrome debugging that the browser request returns the custom attributes - why is it not showing in My Inbox Fiori app in Expert Mode?
- Front End Server 6.0
- Fiori MyInbox 1.27.7 to 1.23.9
"Fiori MyInbox Custom Attributes","MyInbox Expert Mode","MyInbox Tableview","MyInbox custom","MyInbox batch call","MyInbox CustomerAttributeDefinitionData" , KBA , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.