- The rep agent was stuck. There are two known ways the non-responsive status can happen:
- "suspend connection ... with nowait"
- or a timeslice issue from the ASE
- Recycled the rep server and tried to kill the agent, but after the error below it was still not responsive.
- Ended up having to reboot the ASE server to clear the following timeslice error and stack:
timeslice error: spid XXX exhausted its 'time slice' of XXX milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of XXX ticks (XXXX milliseconds). It has been marked for termination.
This Adaptive Server process has had XXXXXX major and XXXXXX minor page faults since boot.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- SAP Replication Server 15.7
- SAP Replication Server 16.x
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.