You performed the Customer Merge and your requirement is a report to view the Business Partner IDs involved in the merge and the date on which the Customer Merge was initiated.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Cleansing work center
- Go to Customer Merge view
- Find the Merge ID
- Status is Completed
- There is no option to Export to Microsoft Excel in Data Cleansing work center to view the Business Partners involved in the merge.
There no standard report or data source available on Customer Merge.
Data Workbench export can serve as report for Customer Merge execution. During Account Merge you are creating a Relationship of Category 'is Replaced By'. Relationships are only created and not updated. So there is no difference between CreatedOn / ChangedOn.
You may perform a Data Workbench Export, constraint on RelationshipType equal to BUR013 (Replacement Relationship) + EntityLastChangedOn (CreatedOn) to restrict the creation.
- Go to Data Workbench workcenter
- Go to the Export view
- Search for the object Business Partner Relationship
- Select the radio button Select Data
- Apply the filters
- Relationship Type Equal to BUR013 - Replacement Relationship
- Entity Last Changed On Between DD1.MM1.YYYY1 - DD2.MM2.YYYY2
- Select Next
- Select Yes
- Select Export Data
- Go to the Monitor tab
- Download the exported file
You can find the Business Partner IDs involved in Customer Merge and the date as on which the Merge was created in Data Cleansing.
Replacement Relationship, Business Partner, Account Merge, Customer Merge, Data Cleansing, BUR013, Relationship Type, Business Partner Relationship, CreatedOn, ChangedOn, Data Workbench, EntityLastChangedOn , KBA , replacement relationship , account merge , business partner , customer merge , bur013 , data cleansing , business partner relationship , relationship type , createdon , entitylastchangedon , changedon , data workbench , LOD-LE-BP-MRG , Business Partner Merge , Problem