While performing the migration of Routing following errors occur;
- “The component to be assigned has not been completely specified. Message no. CPCC_DT206”.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App “Migrate your Data”.
- Go into the relevant migration project.
- Select the Migration object “Routing”.
- Perform the Simulation phase.
Data format is incorrect in the migration template.
This error appears in case any of the followings is not set correctly on the sheet "Component Assignment":
- The 'valid from date' of the component allocation must start later than the valid from date of the BOM.
- Leading zero is required for the fields ‘Alternative BOM of root material’ and ‘Alternative BOM of header material’. For E.g. '01'
- The values provided in the migration template has to be correct. For E.g. Item id.
It is highly recommended to read all the tool tips, as it helps avoiding the errors upcoming at simulation/import phase.
Migration object documentation: Routing
Routing, migration, CA-GTF-MIG, CPCC_DT206, No, instance, of, object, type, Routing, has, been, created, External reference:, The, component, to, be, assigned, has, not, been, completely, specified, S/4Hana Cloud, S4_PC, ltmc, migrate your data. , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , LO-MD-BOM , Bills of Material , Problem