Web Dynpro ABAP personalization takes place at runtime and settings can be made by end users (personalization) or administrators (customizing).
- End users personalization: make settings for their user names in the application (browser)
- Administrator customizing: make client-specific settings in the administrator mode. These settings apply to all users in the respective client of the system, the data does not just apply to the current session, it is saved permanently (persistence).
This article explains how to perform the Administrator customization which is more relevant and requested by customers.
- SAP GRC Access Control 10.0
- SAP GRC Access Control 10.1
- SAP GRC Access Control 12.0
rendering render SAP_UI vertical line horizontal line tab hide hidden display invisible order of tabs links icons images horizontal br hr User Settings for Current Configuration administration mode Web Dynpro Application Run Test in Administration Mode sap-config-mode=X overwrite preset UI element specify the number of visible rows set columns to visible or hidden change the order of the columns User Settings Use Current Value as Default work inbox search fields position in the screen end user page end user login EUP layout , KBA , GRC-SAC-WF , Workflow , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , GRC-SAC-ARQ , Access Request , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.