Google has released Chrome version 80, start of February 2020. With Chrome 80 SAP expects issues in the logoff request from Google Chrome to the SAP backend in unpatched systems. Microsoft New Edge (Chromium) derives the changes from Chromium and announced to remove it with MS New Edge (Chromium) version 82.
So there could have question on the scheduling of the solution on sap side for the SAP Note:
2781622 - Google Chrome 80 and MS New Edge (Chromium) 82: unterminated backend Sessions
- Web Dynpro ABAP
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA 1610 (SAP_UI 7.51)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP_UI 7.52)
- ABAP PLATFORM 1809 - Application Server ABAP (SAP_UI 7.53)
Chrome version 80, Chrome 80, Microsoft New Edge, Chromium, logoff, syncXHR, Sign-Off, Web Dynpro, Webdynpro, Web Dynpro ABAP, WDA, WDA_STD , KBA , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.