You have configured your client side Outlook add-in to logon with Single Sign On. However you notice some abnormal behaviors when trying to logon in the pop-up screen, like:
- Unresponsive page.
- Button not working.
- Rendering issue.
- Redirecting not working.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Outlook.
- Click on the Log On button from Add-In in the ribbon.
- A pop-up screen will open and redirects to Single Sign On IDP system.
Outlook Add-In uses the Internet Explorer (IE) API to open web requests. Due to this the pop-up screen you see it's an IE screen. Any issue on this screen should be handled as IE problem.
The proposed solution for this scenario is to perform the Reset of Internet Explorer browser.
How to Reset Internet Explorer settings:
*Resetting IE settings will remove all personalizations performed on it. Please, perform a backup of IE settings before continuing.
- Close all open windows and programs.
- Open Internet Explorer and select Tools -> Internet options.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset.
- In the box Are you sure you want to reset all Internet Explorer settings? select Reset.
- Restart the computer.
Outlook Single Sign On; outlook add-in; outlook client side; logon issue; outlook pop-up screen , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , How To