During the migration of FI - Accounts payable open item, the below error is encountered:
"Tax code is required for company code &1 (time-dependent tax calculation)"
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App "Manage your solution".
- Choose option "Migrate your Data".
- Go to the relevant migration project.
- Select the migration project FI - Accounts payable open item.
- Upload the migration template and click activate.
- Click Start transfer.
- Perform the validation phase.
The system is considering only the status of the time-dependent tax and if it is active the tax code needs to be populated in the migration template before uploading else error message is populated during the validation phase.
In the future release, the application logic would change where the system would check the below parameters and the error message would be raised only if all the conditions are met.
- Time-dependent tax is active.
- Valid tax code is provided in the template.
- No TXDAT (Tax calculation date) is provided.
As a workaround in the current release, provide non-taxable tax codes (e.g. A0 or V0) for related open items via migration template. Doing this, the migration process will be continued with no effect on tax code.
migration, FI - Accounts payable open item, ca-gtf-mig, s4_pc, s4hc, cnv_dmc_sin483, tax code, time-dependent, tdt, txdat , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem