You have created a Sales Order, using a Web-Service. However, the Output History is not generated and the Sales Order Confirmation is not sent via e-mail, inspite of maintaining it in the Account Master
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order Work-center and Sales Order view.
- Search for the Sales Order XYZ. (XYZ refers to the Sales Order ID)
- Click on Edit and View All.
- Navigate to the Output History and it is blank.
The release of Sales Order and Send order confirmation to account actions are controlled via the Business Configuration scoping for the web service.
The tag 'ReleaseCustomerRequest' is not for releasing the Sales Order, it is for the visibility of the Sales Order on UI. Only when this is set to true, you will be able to see the created Sales Order on UI.
For Send Order Confirmation to account to happen automatically,please check the scoping as below:
- Go to the Business Configuration.
- Choose the required Project and Navigate to the Questions.
- Go to Sales -> Selling Products and Services -> E-Selling.
- Under Group: Submit Order Confirmation Automatically for E-Shop (1) , please select the below scoping question:"Do you want the solution to automatically send an order confirmation to the customer when a sales order that originates from an E-Shop is released?"
Once this is done, issue will be resolved.
"Webservice", "Sales Order Confirmation", "Sales Order" , KBA , sales order confirmation , web services , sales order , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , Problem