One line disappears if there are 2 lines with different intervals in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.2.19
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a model by importing the data from the attached csv file.
- Create a story with the new created model.
- One line disappears as below.
The development team confirmed this is an expected behaviour.
Since both series share the same axis and there are no corresponding values for particular intervals of time for the second series, the chart will show the 'breakage' in the series so as to illustrate that there isn't any data, especially as it's possible to have a series with hidden markers, but he line is still present, we wanted to ensure by design that this case was disambiguated from the case where this is no data.
If you would like to request an option for the Story designer to override this default behaviour and connect all data-points even if there are breaks, please submit an enhancement request or vote here: 2424376
- 2752144 - SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Digital Boardroom customer incidents with priority 1 (very high) terms and conditions
- 2492733 - Service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud customers
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, model, role, restriction, limit, limited, data security, copy, paste, version, invisible, sac, DAC, line chart , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Product Enhancement