The Service Order IDs are shown as # when you search the Customer Invoice Item data source by Customer Contract IDs and only Service Confirmation IDs are shown.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics Work center.
- Navigate to Data Sources view.
- Open Customer Invoice Item (data source ID: CRMCIVIB) data source.
- In the selection, under customer contract choose the Contract ID XYZ(XYZ is the ID of the Contract which has Service Order and Service Confirmation as follow up documents for contract)
- Add the Contract field, Service Order field and Service Confirmation field to the rows and selection screen
- Click on Apply
- You can see the data source displays only the service confirmation IDs. The service order are all displayed as "#".
Since the Contract XYZ has the follow up documents Service Order and Service Confirmation, you expect both to be available in the data source.
The Contract XYZ has the Item with Item Type as Time and Material and it is invoiced with reference to Service Confirmation and not Service Order. The Customer Invoice Item data source shows the referenced documents with respect to which the item is invoiced.
The Customer invoice item data source shows the service confirmation for the contract because it is the reference document for invoice and not the service order. This is system standard behavior
Customer Invoice Item; Customer Invoice Item data source; Service Order; , KBA , customer invoice item data source , customer invoice item service order , AP-SVO , Service Order Processing , Problem