When assembling or running the consistency check in your solution created from the Cloud Applications Studio, you may face the below error(s):
- BC set ABC not assigned to a business option (ABC represents the BC Set created in the solution)
- Business object DEF not assigned to a business option (DEF represents the Business Object created in the solution)
- Auto adjust not possible as there are more than one Business Options. Open BAC to assign content
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
The artifact mentioned in the error message is not assigned to any Business Option in the Business Adaptation Catalog.
- Log in to the Cloud Applications Studio.
- Open the affected solution.
- Right click in the .BAC file and open it.
- Click Next to go to page 2 and assign the affected solution content to a business option.
- Click on Next and then Finish.
- Right click in the .BAC file and activate it.
PDI, SDK, business, configuration, BCC, BCO, business, object , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To