When assembling or running the consistency check in your solution created from the Cloud Applications Studio, the below error is shown:
"BC set ABC not assigned to a business option" (ABC represents the BC Set created in the patch solution)
Alternatively, an error message variant can also be seen: "Auto adjust not possible as there are more than one Business Options. Open BAC to assign content."
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
The object mentioned in the error message is not assigned to any Business Option in the Business Adaptation Catalog.
- Log in to the Cloud Application Studio.
- Open the affected solution.
- Right click in the .BAC file and open it.
- Click Next to go to page 2 and assign the affected solution content to a business option.
- Click on Next and then Finish.
- Right click in the .BAC file and activate it.
PDI, SDK, business, configuration, BCC, BCO, business, object , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To