You are trying to confirm the Put Away task XXX using the web service MaintainSiteLogisticsTask. The response is successful, however the task is not changes in the system.
XXX = Task ID
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the SOAP UI.
- Use the WSDL for web service MaintainSiteLogisticsTask.
- Run the request XML based on the documentation.
- The response is successful.
- Go to Inbound Logistics work center.
- Select Task Control view.
- Search for Put Away Task XXX.
- No changes in the task and no Confirmation created.
Automatic Identification is not enabled in the system under Business Configuration. If this is not enabled, web service call would be successful, however system will ignore the call.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Click Next to step 3 Scoping.
- Expand Manufacturing, Warehousing and Logistics.
- Expand Task Management and Automation.
- Check the box for Automatic Identification.
- Click Next to step 5 Review.
- Select Finish.
MaintainSiteLogisticsTask, Putaway, Webservice , KBA , AP-SLP-TSK , Site Logistics Task , How To