You would like to restrict the user from creating Supplier Invoices or purhcase orders by Company.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business User view.
- Search and select the respective Business User.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Go to the Access Restrictions tab.
- Select Read and Write Access as Restricted for 'Invoice Entry' and 'Invoices and Credit Memos'.
- Select the Check box Read and Write access the Company you want to allow the user for creating invoices.
- Leave the Check boxes for the companies you don't want the users to create Supplier Invoices.
- Click on Save.
- Now, go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Select the option New Supplier Invoice Without Purchase Order from Common Tasks.
- Click on the value help for Buying Company.
The restricted companies are still displaying during the Supplier Invoice creation.
You can follow similar steps for Purhcase orders as well
This feature is currently not available in the system.
You may post it on Customer Influence Forum at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/886
Contact your partners to help develop it for you
2650386 - Access Restrictions for Supplier Not Working as Expected
2650386 - Supplier Access Restrictions by Company is Not Working
Supplier Invoice, Access Restriction, Company restriction , KBA , restrict company in supplier invoice , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Product Enhancement