- One or several custom extensions deployed in your Learning application are not working after the deployment of the b2005 release
- One or several custom extensions deployed in your Learning application are not showing up in the new Learning Administration interface
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Learning Extensions
Your learning extensions may not have been upgraded to work with the latest release.
Customers with a signed Cloud Application Extension (CAE) agreement with SAP Innovative Business Solutions (IBSO):
- please raise a ticket with the custom development team (XX-PROJ-CSC-SF) with details on the custom extension and the issues you are facing
- if you are not able to raise a ticket for this component directly you can raise one for LOD-SF-LMS and the product support team will handover to the custom development team.
Customers whose extensions do not have a CAE support agreement:
- please specify this when you are raising a ticket.
learning, 2005, IBSO, custom extensions, custom development, learning extension, cloud application extension, CAE, SAP Innovative Business Solution, IBSO, LMS, release, new, ui, not, showing , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SER , Config. Consulting & Service Requests , XX-PROJ-CSC-SF , Cloud Service Center SFSF CAE only!!! , How To