The system crashes during the creation of a supplier payment, for example, an outgoing bank transfer.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payables work center.
- Go to the Supplier Accounts view.
- Select account ABC (ABC means the Supplier Account ID) and click View button.
- Select any invoice and click Pay Manually By > Outgoing Bank Transfer.
- System crashes.
The same system crash might also happen while clicking Clear Manually button, or even while creating an Outgoing Bank Transfer for same supplier ABC from either Liquidity Management or Payment Management work centers.
Among other reasons, system might be crashing due to the missing address data in the supplier master data.
- Go to the Business Partner Data work center.
- Go to the Business Partners view.
- Select Business Partner ID ABC and click Edit > Addresses.
- Maintain the address and click Save
As a result, you should be able to proceed with supplier payment creation.
In case the issue persists, please report an incident to SAP referring to this KBA for further investigation.
Address not available; CM_FOP_PARTNER; dump; crash; supplier payment; clear manually; outgoing bank transfer; FOP_DUECLR; "CL_FOP_DET_DUECLR_E_RECALCULAT" contains errors; , KBA , crash , dump , clear manually , supplier payment , address not available , cm_fop_partner , outgoing bank transfer , fop_dueclr , cl_fop_det_dueclr_e_recalculat , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To