- Custom Portlet was created with fields and user interface defined as required but navigating to Employee Profile shows some fields twice.
- Custom Fields created under Manage Configuration User Interface(UI) display twice in Employee Profile though they are not defined in the UI configuration.
- Manage Data Custom Fields appear twice.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create the object under Configure Object Definition.
- Provide necessary Role-Based Permission for this object depending on your requirement.
- Create User Interface under Manage Configuration UI.
- Assign the User Interface for Employee Profile display under Configure People Profile.
- Update data for the custom portlet under Configure People Profile.
- Notice some of the fields appear twice.
On the user interface created under Manage Configuration UI, if there is a group defined that has no fields in it, that group will display all the fields available.
Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue:
- Under Manage Configuration UI, check for any groups created with no fields in it.
- Delete this group.
- Hover over to the next group and add a title.
- Save the configuration.
MDF extra fields UI, custom portlet twice fields, UI fields appear not defined under Manage Configuration UI, Manage Configuration UI , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-OBJ , Object Definition & Field Related Issues , Problem