- You can configure your application to remove completed or irrelevant Onboarding tasks from the dashboard of the assigned Onboarding/Offboarding participants.
- Tasks created as a part of the Onboarding/Offboarding process have a specific due date. Once the tasks are addressed and the Onboarding/Offboarding process is complete, there is no reason for the tasks to remain on the dashboard of the assigned Onboarding/Offboarding participants. The reasoning also applies to incomplete tasks that wont be addressed by the assigned participants due to some reason.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding
Onboarding 2.0 facilitates auto archival of Onboarding/Offboarding tasks with the help of.
1) A business rule, which identifies the Onboarding/Offboarding tasks to be archived based on a configured criteria
You can configure business rule to automatically remove completed or irrelevant onboarding tasks from the dashboard of the assigned Onboarding participants
Rule Sample for reference:
2) A job from Provisioning, which runs periodically to archive Onboarding/Offboarding tasks based on inputs received from the business rule.
You can create a job and configure it to manage the archival of onboarding/offboarding tasks.
1) Go to Provisioning.
2) Select your company from the List of Companies.
3) Choose Manage Scheduled Jobs, which is grouped under the header Managing Job Scheduler.
4) Choose Create New Job.
5) Find Job Definition and enter the Job Name, Job Owner, and select Close Onboarding Processes Job from the Job Type dropdown.
6)Optional: Use Job Occurrence and Notification to define the periodicity of the job and notification parameters.
7)Choose Create Job.
This job removes all the pending Offboarding tasks of the candidates whose termination dates, as well as the number of days mentioned in Configure the Period to Close and Archive Onboarding Processes and Tasks rule, have also passed.
Archive Task, Onboarding 2.0, Offboarding 2.0, Close Onboarding Processes Job , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-OFT , OFB Tasks , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2205