- HANA connection in CMC for data profling tests successfully.
- Tables can be importe successfully.
- View data completes successfully.
- But tasks fail with the following error - [E] 2020-04-05 22:03:11.338 Failed ATL: [W] 2020-04-05 22:03:11.338 Import of ATL failed :: Error com.sap.icc.dataservices.api.DSAPIException: Data Services execution failed for [-IICCDS_101."\"INFOSCONNECT\""."\"ZFI_INTF_SERIES\"", -passphrasexxxx]. Error : (14.2) 04-05-20 22:03:11 (R) (6728:7332) CON-120307: Initialization ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> to connect database <> failed with error: <ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> to connect database <> failed with error: <[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified>. Use the ODBCDriverSelector (Windows) or DSConnectionManager.sh (UNIX) utility in LINK_DIR/bin to configure the correct version of the driver. If the problem still exists after selecting the correct version of the driver, notify Customer Support.>.
- Recreating the connection or the task does not help the issue.
- SAP Information Steward
SAP Information Steward 4.2
KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.