- Number fields on an offer approval are not formatting correctly for a certain language.
- The thousands and decimals separators are not matching the user's locale.
- For example, for Dutch, the correct format is 1.234,56 but the system is showing 1,234,56.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- A custom language pack for the locale is being used.
- The issue occurs when the COMMON_NumericGroupingSeperator token has been changed on the custom language pack.
- Navigate to Manage Languages, and download the labels for the custom language pack created.
- Compare the value for the key : "COMMON_NumericGroupingSeperator" with the one on the parent language pack and correct it.
2576546 - Working with the Manage Language Feature - SuccessFactors Cloud
tier 3, requisition, application, candidate, detail, job, type, comma, point, full stop , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem