- User Administrator is not able to provide authorizations to other users in User Management
- User Admin is unable to edit authorizations for another S-User ID
- User Admin has Edit Authorization and Edit User Data but is receiving an error that they are missing those authorizations
- ERROR: User does not have the sufficient authorization
- ERROR: You do not have sufficient authorizations ("Edit Authorization" and "Edit User Data"), so you are not able to use this application. Please contact your user administrators found in "My Important Contacts"
CCOE , Corporate Group Function , COE , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.