After making the change to the rating in the Calibration session and finalising it, the rating value is reverted to previous one.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Calibration session
- Make change to Calibration rating
- Finalize the Calibration session
Results: Calibration rating value is reverted.
This is limitation for this specific case. Pre-condition:
- The route step after calibration is configured OOTA
- There's same role step before and after calibration step
- Form route automatically after calibration session finalization is enabled
Results: The rating in former step will be pulled in the step after calibration, even the rating is updated in calibration step, when the session is triggered to finalize, calibration will confirm session is finalized successfully until form is auto routed and will store the latest rating.
However, the latest rating is reverted to former value given before calibration step, so that the rating changed in calibration session isn't stored.
To solve the issue Disable OOTA or disable automatically route form option on session finalization in calibraiton template.
Ratings, Calibration session, reverted, finalize , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-CAL-PM , Calibrating with Performance Form Data , Problem