Is it possible to change country names of the standard country picklist?
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Picklist Center or Picklist Management
- The en_US labels of the standard "country" picklist must be maintained using ISO-3166 values, meaning that we cannot customize the en_US label.
- It is required to maintain en_US labels no matter English US is enabled in the instance or not.
- Except for the en_US labels, labels of the other locales do not have this requirement. Hence, it is possible to maintain different translations for the other locales.
2220688 - Missing Country Names in The Country Picklist - Recruiting Management
2838863 - Non-ISO Country not shown when creating new candidate but are available in the Country Picklist of Candidate Profile - Recruiting Management
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To