This KBA provides information about How to update the start date for a New Hire, even if the activity is already completed.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
SuperAdmin access is required.
To update the Start Date, please, follow the instructions below:
- Access the SuperAdmin site and select the ONB account ID of the company.
- In the left panel, click on the option "Manage HRData".
- Search for the candidate using the First and Last name, then, click on Search.
- Click on the HrDataID of the candidate you are searching.
- Under the page Edit HR Data, search for the key WOTCStartDate.
- Type the new value for the Key and click on Save Changes on the top.
- To make sure that the key is updated, close the SuperAdmin site and open it again.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, Start Date, WOTCStartDate, SuperAdmin, SupportMate Internal Memo, NHA , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , How To