- Canvas report option is not available for user when clicking on the New button in Report Center even though all the permissions to view Canvas tab was provided.
- A Report Admin/Creator has shared Canvas reports to users, who have been granted run and create Canvas permissions via RBP, but these are not available under My Reports tab in Report Center.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Canvas
- Advanced Reporting
- ORD Detailed Reporting - Live Data
Reproducing the Issue
- Proxy as the Report Admin
- Verify that the user has access to Report Center and Canvas via RBP
- In Manage Workforce Analytics, 'Functional and Options Permissions' switch is enabled.
- Canvas reports have been shared to affected user
- Proxy as the affected user
- Notice that the shared Canvas reports are not available under My Reports tab
The 'Default Auto Create User Role' is missing under 'Org Local Config Admin' in Analytics back end for the instance.
A default Analytics role must be assigned from Analytics back end, so that the user details are in sync from BizX to Analytics and to automatically create user's profile in Users Maintenance page. Product Support team can assist with this but Customers can also perform this task on their end as stated in KBA 2342994 - How to create a new role and make it default role in Online Report Designer.
Report, Canvas, tab, Center, share, permission, share, visible, default, role, org, local, config, admin, ORD, shared Canvas, shared Canvas missing for users, shared canvas not available under My Reports tab , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem