In the W-4 Withholding elections panel, when the exemption check-box is selected, the Marital Status button becomes unselected.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
�SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance and go to Onboarding
- Process an employee in US Onboarding 'til you get to the W-4 Withholding elections panel .
- Select any Marital status (radio buttons)
- Then checked the "I claim exemption from withholding" check box.
- See that the Marital status option is being cleared out.
This is an expected behavior as per the confirmation of engineering team.
As per confirmation with Engineering team, at present, if you select EXEMPT from the W4 in anyway, then Onboarding prevents you from selecting any Marital status on the W4. This behavior is working as designed at this time.
US W4, W4EXEMPT, W4MaritalStatus , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem