- When the user language preference is set to Russian (русский) and the scaling is set to thousand at the story level, input values in the story is impossible.
- Information message is displayed "Value not valid".
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.2.19
Reproducing the Issue
1) Set the language user preference to Russian (русский)
2) Access your Story
In the imputable cells, you will see that the characters TblC. are added for each value automatically as the scaling is set to thousand in the styling tab.
3) Try to input a value in any imputable cell
-> Information message "Value not valid" is displayed
This has been identified as product defect.
This issue will be fixed on release 2020.11.
1) Replace the characters TblC. with тысячи when you input the value.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning , sc4p , c4p , cforp , cloudforplanning , Cloud for Analytics , Cloud4Analytics , CloudforAnalytics , Cloud 4 Planning , BOC , SAPBusinessObjectsCloud , BusinessObjectsCloud , BOBJcloud , BOCloud. , SAC , SAP AC , Cloud-Analytics , CloudAnalytics , SAPCloudAnalytics ,Error , Issue , System , Data , User , Unable , Access , Sac , Acquisition , Model , Connect , Story , Tenant , language , Scale setting at Story level , thousand , Million , TblC. , russian , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Bug Filed