- For Public Labels I can see 6 colours to choose from
- But I a don't see the option for Private Labels and it seems to be stuck to Gray
Note: This article is applicable only to the new Label functionality and UI changes (Reports vs Label) introduced in the 2005 release.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Report Center > Manage Labels
- Create / Edit a private Label
The Colour defaults to Gray and there is no option to change it
This is working as designed.
- Public Labels can be set to one among the six available colours (Gold, Orange, Blue, Green, Violet and Red) , Private labels can be of colour Gray only.
- This has in fact been designed to allow users quickly differentiate between Public and Private Labels
To know more about the changes in the UI and functionality with the Label views in the 2005 release, please check the following KBA:
Report, Center, Colour, Color, change Private, label, B2005 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , Problem