- With the new 2005 H1 Label UI, Public labels are coloured Golden and Private Labels are coloured Gray by default
- While the colour of Public Labels can be set to one among the six available colours (Gold, Orange, Blue, Green, Violet and Red) , Private labels can be of colour Gray only.
- But if a private label is changed to a public one, it seems to retain the Gray colour
Note: This article is applicable only to the new Label functionality and UI changes (Reports vs Label) introduced in the b2005 release.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Report Center > Manage Labels and create a new Private Label
Notice that the color is only Gray with no option to change it
- Create a new Public Label
Notice there are 6 available colors and Gray isn't one of them.
- Change the Private label created in step1 , to a public label
If just the mandatory steps are followed, the newly changed label will seem to retain the Gray colour, despite being a public Label
Our Engineering teams are already aware of the issue and a fix is currently under development.
Internal ticket number for reference only - AYT-28899
Meanwhile, ensure that one of the available public Label colours is explicitly chosen when making such visibility switches.
To know more about the changes in the UI and functionality with the Label views in the b2005 release, please check the following KBA:
Report, Center, Label, Colour, color, public, private, change, not, select, unelect, issue, B2005 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , Bug Filed