- As of the 1905 release, the feature 'Enhanced Manage Pending Hires' was an opt-in feature configurable in Manage Employee Central Settings, this provided customers with a new UI and a more customizable option to manage new hires/rehires/saved drafts.
- This feature will now be universal in the 2005 release
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
sf, success factors, EC, OBD, ONB, RCM, MPH, ECT-117043, ECT-117192, 2005, b2005, H1 2020, FAQ , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.