You would like to know how the Usage Statistics Report works
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administration Work Center
- Go to General Settings
- Go to Usage and Response Time Statistics view
- Select Usage Statistics and Open
- Select a Date Range you require
- See the Active and Inactive users result displayed
You can track the System Usage by:
- Usage by Date
- Usage by Client and Device
- Active/Inactive Users
The report considers a data source which maintains details of all users who have logged into the system. This data source is not directly exposed for external use.
- Total Users = Total number of distinct users who at least logged into the system anytime from the day the system was commissioned.
- Active Users = Total number of distinct users who have logged in the system during the selected time period
- Inactive = Total Users - Active Users
- Logged in Users Percentage = Active/Total User
- Average Users = (Sum of distinct users logged into system each day during a certain interval / Total number of days in selected interval) and rounding to nearest integer.
Performance Reports: Usage and Response Times
Usage Statistics Report, Usage Report, System Usage, Logged on Users, Inactive Users, Active Users, Users by Device, Users by Client, Users by Date. , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , AP-RC-MOB-UIF , Responsive UI , Product Enhancement