"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- As per the Next Tax Regime,what wage types need to be entered in V_T7INQ1 for Section 10 exemptions,as per the SAP note 2898796
- How to find out the wagetypes which are not applicable in the new tax regime and mark them to reduce from either Exemption u/s 10 (/130), Monthly Exemptions (/132) and Annual Exemptions (/133) in view V_T7INQ1
- Is there any report available which provides the list of wage types which Cummulate into Exemption u/s 10 (/130), Monthly Exemptions (/132) and Annual Exemptions (/133)
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
/130, how to, incorrect, sec10, Section 10, wrong, T7INQ1, T512W: Cumulations, Evaluation Classes and Processing Classes RPDLGA40 , KBA , PY-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , Public Sector , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.