In a ticket, the "Release to FSM" action is greyed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket 123 (123 represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Item facet.
- Click in Actions.
- "Release to FSM" action is greyed out.
The item maintained in the ticket is not configured as FSM relevant in business configuration. The mapping is mandatory for the C4C FSM integration to work.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Open activity "Tickets for Customer Support".
- Go to "Maintain Item Processing Codes".
- Set the "FSM Relevance" for the required processing codes.
SAP C4C Help Guide: Prepackaged Integration with SAP Field Service Management
tickets; fsm; release to fsm; item processing codes; processing codes , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-CSI , Integration of service ticket with Core systems , How To