Cloud Admin is unable to clone authorizations to another S-User ID
- Not able to provide cloud authorizations to other users in User Management
- Cloud Admin is unable to manually assign or clone cloud authorizations to another S-User ID
- Assigning cloud authorizations to S-users within a Corporate Group (CCC)
- Can cloud administrators give S-User authorizations to users under a different customer number in CCC group?
- S-User ID was created under the wrong customer number and cannot be given cloud authorizations
- S-User ID was requested under a customer number without cloud installations
- ERROR: User does not have the sufficient authorization
- ERROR: You do not have sufficient authorizations ("Edit Authorization" and "Edit User Data"), so you are not able to use this application. Please contact your user administrators found in "My Important Contacts"
CCOE , Corporate Group Function , COE , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-COE , Service for Customer Center of Expertise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.