You notice that the Document Flow tab of the ticket display only the first e-mail which created the ticket and not all e-mail interactions available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Navigate to Interactions tab.
- See there are several e-mail interactions.
- Navigate to Document Flow tab.
- See that only the first e-mail (which created the ticket) is displayed.
For the E-mails created via the E-mail Channels, only the first E-mail Activity is expected to be shown on the Document Flow.
Other E-mails Activities, created and linked to the Ticket via different methods, such as OData, for example, will also be shown.
This is the system standard behavior.
Interactions; Document Flow; Tab; Ticket; Service Request; E-mail; E-mail Interaction; Activity; Activities; Related Documents; Service; C4C; Cloud for Customer; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To