- You configured Integration option for Sharepoint (IOMS) for SAP BI Platform and accessing Lumira reports.
- Accessing Lumira reports through the SharePoint site seems to fail with an error "Sorry, something went wrong. An unexpected error has occurred." .
- Are Lumira documents supported by the Integration Option for Microsoft SharePoint software?
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.x (4.1, 4.2)
- SAP BusinessObjects Integration option for Microsoft Sharepoint server (IOMS) 4.x (4.1, 4.2)
- SAP Lumira 1.x & 2.x (All supported versions)
- Microsoft Sharepoint (All supported versions)
IOMS, sharepoint, integration, 2013, 2010, 2016, Lumira, ioms, bi, preferences, design, 4.x. 2.x, not available, exist, BO , KBA , BI-RA-EXP , Obsolete: Polestar, Explorer , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-LUM-SRV-DEP , Installation, Deployment , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.