- You configured Integration option for Sharepoint (IOMS) for SAP BI Platform and accessing Lumira reports.
- Accessing Lumira reports through the SharePoint site seems to fail with an error "Sorry, something went wrong. An unexpected error has occurred." .
- Are Lumira documents supported by the Integration Option for Microsoft SharePoint software?
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.x (4.1, 4.2)
- SAP BusinessObjects Integration option for Microsoft Sharepoint server (IOMS) 4.x (4.1, 4.2)
- SAP Lumira 1.x & 2.x (All supported versions)
- Microsoft Sharepoint (All supported versions)
IOMS, sharepoint, integration, 2013, 2010, 2016, Lumira, ioms, bi, preferences, design, 4.x. 2.x, not available, exist, BO , KBA , BI-RA-EXP , Obsolete: Polestar, Explorer , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-LUM-SRV-DEP , Installation, Deployment , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.