Schema of data source has been changed error happens when trying to refresh an import job in an imported model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.6.4 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Import the "SAP Human Resources-SuccessFactors" business content.
- Open SAP_HR_GEN_IM_EC_HEADCOUNT model.
- Refresh the import job "SFSF:EC-Employment Information" under "Data Management->Import jobs".
- Get the error below:
Schema of data source has been changed! Metadata column count mismatch.
SAC Business Content are delivered based out of Standard SF Queries as templates.
In this case, customer has customized SF data structure. That’s the reason results are not matching with Model template.
For this case, delivered sample templates would not help, building customer's own model by choosing available objects in query is recommended.
Also, please reach to firstname.lastname@example.org mail box for more details or issue in Business content.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, schema, data, source, failed, refresh, metadata, column, mismatch. , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem