Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You are installing or upgrading the SAP Contact Center Databases
- The process errors out with one of the following messages:
- The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'sysjobs', database 'msdb', schema 'dbo'.
- The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'sysjobsteps', database 'msdb', schema 'dbo'.
- The COMMIT TRANSACTION request has no corresponding BEGIN TRANSACTION.
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, database failure, update, denied sysjobs, sysjobsteps, msdb, dbo , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.