Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You are installing or upgrading the SAP Contact Center Databases
- The process errors out with one of the following messages:
- The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'sysjobs', database 'msdb', schema 'dbo'.
- The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'sysjobsteps', database 'msdb', schema 'dbo'.
- The COMMIT TRANSACTION request has no corresponding BEGIN TRANSACTION.
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, database failure, update, denied sysjobs, sysjobsteps, msdb, dbo , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.