A runtime dump MESSAGE_TYPE_X in ABAP Programm SAPLRRK0 can occur sporadically (mostly for Webi Reports or MDX statements).
- The dump contains the Search Terms:
| "MESSAGE_TYPE_X" " " |
| "SAPLRRK0" bzw. "LRRK0F05" |
- In the call stack of the dump the BAPI_MDDATASET_DELETE_OBJECT can be found in case of MDX access.
- The dump cannot always be replicated.
- The query accessed in the scenario contains a variable for the query key date.
- In SM21 before the dump occurs the error message can be visible: X MESSAGE BRAIN 299: SAPLRRK0 INITIALIZE_DATA_ACCESS-01-
SAP NetWeaver 7.30 and 7.31
KBA , BW-BEX-OT-MDX , MDX,OLAP-BAPI,OLE DB for OLAP , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.