You perform a Tax Return and notice that a Tax Credit for the previous period is not carryforward on the Tax Return.
SAP Business ByDesign
You have not select the Carry Forward checkbox in the Tax Return Arrangement before scheduling the return runs.
- In VAT/Tax Return, only carry forward tax amount (receivable from tax authority) of the preceding period is considered.
- In VAT/Tax Return, for Tax Carry Forward amounts for previous period to be visible, the Carry Forward checkbox has to be checked in the Tax Return Arrangement before scheduling the return runs.
- Go to the Tax MAnagement work center.
- Go to the Tax Authorities view.
- Select the Tax Authorities subview.
- Select the related Tax Authorities.
- Select Edit > Company Tax Arrangements.
- Select the subtab Tax Return Arrangements.
Under Details, the Carry Forward checkbox needs to be selected.
For example, if there is a tax credit in February to be carry forward in March, both February and March returns need to be rescheduled after checking the carry forward checkbox.
Tax Credit Carry Forward, Tax Return, VAT Return, Carry Forward, Tax Credit. , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , Problem