In english complete payout with decimal format has no issue being submitted.
Now change the language to German and try to enter the same data - "An error Occurred" and payout is not saved.
Employee Central, Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Change language to German
- Go to user's workbench > Account Payouts Tab > Add payout
- Select"Complete" payout and choose Decimal format
- Enter value in hours (as per Unit configuration) > Save
- Even though the balance exists on the time account, system throws error and payout is not saved
This is a known issue where the system is not correctly passing the balance format in the backend for German/Dutch locale.
Workaround: Choose Partial payout and enter complete value. Then payout is successful.
Engineering have tentatively scheduled a fix for the b2011 release. Once this is confirmed this KBA will be updated.
TIM-13612, payout in german, an error occurred during payout, payout error , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem