Application Profiles can now generate a deep link so that the Operators can send application link via email/chat to receiving user.
Receiving user can access the link directly and access application information faster.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Bizx - Recruiting Management
- Receiving User has permission to access Application Profile.
- Application should not be deleted.
- There must be an active log in session when accessing the application link. If none, the system should ask the user's credentials before s/he can access the application directly.
- Deeplink URL format should be consistent with existing record level urls. eg: /sf/careers/jobapplicationid=<value>
If you did not comply with any of the mentioned above, an error will be shown for the receiving user.
If user tampered the application profile deeplink shared over mail/chat (e.g changes the application id), same error will be shown.
Steps on how to access the Application Profile link:
- Log in to Bizx
- Select Job Requisition
- Navigate to the candidate summary page
- Select the Candidate
- You will see the Application Profile link on the Candidate Snapshot.
KB0024336 - Deep link to Candidate Profile when using Forward to Colleague feature - Recruiting Management
deep link, application profile link, RCM-72604 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Product Enhancement