Product has sales organization specific sales text maintained in product master data. When sales quote is created using this product, the product sales text from master data is not copied to the in sales quote.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: Product Master Data used in creation of the Sale quote has the Sales Organization specific sales text, maintained in the sales facet of the product.
- Go to the Sales Work Center.
- Go to the Sales Quote Work Center View.
- Search and open Sales Quote XXXXX, where XXXXX represents Sales Quote ID.
- Go to Product Facet.
- Select the row and click on the "details Icon" before the Line Column.
- Product detail window opens.
- Product screen does not have the sales text information.
- Go to the Product Facet of sales quote.
- Click on the Product hyperlink.
- Screen for the Product opens, which shows that Sales Text is maintained in sales facet of Product for the sales organization (refer screen shot above in Perquisite).
Sales organization specific text maintained for product in Product master data is not copied in sales quote.
Product sales texts in Sales Quotation are determined based on
- Sales Organization.
- Distribution Channel.
- Sales Quote document language.
Sales quote document language is different from the language in which the sales organization specific sales text is maintained in product mater data.
If sales text language is different in product and sales quote, then sales text will not be copied from product to the Sales Quote.
For example: Sales Quote Document Language is German, and the Sales Text in Product Mater data is in English language.
Sales quote document language should be identical to the language in which the sales organization specific sales text is maintained in Product Mater data. This ensures the Sales Organization specific product sales text from master data is copied to the Sales text details of the product used in Sales Quote.
Execute steps mentioned below, for maintaining language specific sales text in product mater data for the sales organization.
- Go to Product Work Center.
- Go to the Product Administration Work Center View.
- Click and open the Product.
- Go to Sales Facet.
- Click on Add button, to add the sales organization or select the row of an existing sales organization.
- In details section, go to the Sales Notes facet.
- For selecting the sales text language, click on "Add" next to the Language.
- Select the Language from the options of language available from the "Add" button.
- Enter the language specific sales text.
- You must enable Sales Quote Document language, in the Sales Quote header to view which language is used.
- Language in Sales Quote is defaulted from the Language maintained for the Account, which is used in Sales Quote.
- In case the language is changed then the adoption is only valid within the sales quote itself and only for products entered after the adoption of the language.
- Language field is available on
- Account Overview-General Information
- Sales Quote Header.
Sales Text, Sales Quote, Product Master, Not Copied, Sales Organization, Dependent Language , KBA , sales text, sales quote, product master , sales text not copied , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem
|Sales text Master data.png|