- When using certificate-based authentication, the Simple Diagnostic Agent status is Pending with the following error:
"HTTP 401 Not Authorized: User Authentication Required"
- If you test the destination in SM59 the result can be one of the errors below:
"Bad credentials in SM59 destination xxx"
"404 Not Found"
- In sapstartsrv.log from SAP Host Agent, you can see messages related to authentication errors:
"*** ERROR => OS Authentication failed"
"*** ERROR => pam_authenticate ( sapadm ) failed : Authentication failure"
- Focused Run 1.0 for SAP Solution Manager (FRUN 100)
- Focused Run 2.0 for SAP Solution Manager (FRUN 200)
Focused Run 1.0 for SAP Solution Manager ; SAP Focused Run 2.0
sapadm, SDA , KBA , SV-FRN-INF-SDA , Simple Diagnostic Agent (SDA) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.