You would like to understand if it is possible to link a Installed Base to another Installed Base in the Cloud for Customer system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Installed Base work center.
- Navigate to Installed Base work center view.
- Open any existing Installed Base.
- See there is no option to link it to another Installed Base.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Installed Base; Link; Service; C4C; IBase; Cloud for Customer; Linking; , KBA , LOD-LE-IBA-IBA , Installed Base , How To