- You are using a token on an email or offer letter template
- The value on the recruiting form (Job Requisition, Application, Candidate Profile, or Offer Detail) is showing correctly as text
- However, the token is resolving as a number, instead of the text
- The field is a picklist field type
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- On an email template, add a token which references a picklist field.
- Ensure that a text value is showing on the recruiting form.
- Generate the email, and notice that a number is showing, not the text of the field.
The picklist value being used for that field has been deleted.
The number being shown for the token is the option ID of the picklist value which has been deleted.
When a picklist value is deleted, it will continue to show the text on the recruiting form until updated, but in reports and tokens only the option ID will be shown.
To confirm this, find the picklist associated to this field in Picklist Management or Picklist Center. Then check the value associated with the option ID which is showing for the token, and see if the value is no longer active.
To resolve the issue, you can either:
- Make the picklist value active again.
- Open the recruiting form, and select a new active picklist value.
KBA 2787587 - "My picklist is showing the numeric Option ID instead of the values in Ad Hoc reports - Recruiting Management"
optionId, code, approval, wrong value, object, centre, obsolete, inactive , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem