What is the removal of iFrame in b2005 (H1 2020) and are there any implications?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
The iFrame has been removed from SAP SuccessFactors Learning application. As part of the iFrame removal, the URL changes to a native URL.
Removing the iFrame from the SAP SuccessFactors Learning has resulted in the following:
- The content is visible across the entire page.
- Lesser scroll bars on the interface.
- Some of the accessibility issues are resolved.
- If you’ve bookmarked the direct links, you don’t need to make any changes. Direct link updates have been taken care of in the back end.
- Session timeout functionality remains the same, however you will see a different screen for the timeout window in the LMS User and Admin screens
- In the b2005 version, timeout window is same as you would see in the BizX window
With this change, the ToDo Notification Icon does not load the information while on the Learning User Screen or on Learning Administration. The window will state "This feature is not accessible on the current page. Go to a different page to access this feature."
To change this behavior, please raise an enhancement request as noted in 2090228.
Note : This is a universal feature
iFrame, Integrated, Enhancement, Learning, b2005, LRN-69131, feature, not, accessible, to, do, notification, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Product Enhancement