The communication scenario does not show the custom odata service URL of a Custom CDS view was created with the External API scenario.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Custom CDS view with the External API scenario.
- Create a Custom Communication Scenario in top of it.
- Add the Custom Communication Scenario to a Communication Arrangement.
The underlying custom CDS view has no visible key field. Since you already have a communication scenario built on this view it is not possible to make incompatible changes due to stability reasons.
- Remove the communication scenario built on the Custom CDS view, and edit the view to have at least one visible (not hidden) key field.
- Then publish the view again and build a new communication scenario on top of it.
KBA , BC-SRV-APS-GKE , Generic CDS Key User Editor , BC-SRV-APS-COM , Maintain Communication System and Arrangement , Problem