Menu item "Insert Year" is grayed out in the SSCUI 101702 - Define Document Number Ranges in the Production system.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Manage your solution application in the P-system.
- Navigate to the SSCUI 101702.
- Select the row where the country addition is required.
- Go to the Menu and click "More" option and then navigate to "Edit" option.
- Menu item "Insert Year" is grayed out".
The new entity created in the application should adhere the Q2P process. Only the existing number ranges are allowed to change in the production system as "Redo in P" is marked as "Yes" for this SSCUI.
Insert the year in the Q-system using the SSCUI 101702 and release the change project from Q to P.
101702, number range, insert , year ,s4_pc, s4hc, sv-cld-ssc, sv-cld-frm-inf, define , production, redo in p, q2p , KBA , SV-CLD-FRM-INF , Implementation Framework Infrastructure , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , How To